Descriptions of Repairing iPhone 6S LCD and Screen Assembly with Frame
Reparability Score: 7 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked iPhone 6S LCD and Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly with Frame
Versions: all iPhone 6S versions and carriers
● iPhone 6S LCD and touch screen assembly
– LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Pliable glass cover/front glass
● Front frame/front housing
● 3D touch panel
● Ear speaker mesh cover
Tips: The new iPhone 6S screen replacement should include the above-mentioned components.
● Color: Silver, gold, space gray and rose gold.
● Screen size: 4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
● Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
● Display: 3D touch facilitated by a capacitive sensor layer
● DIY repair your damaged iPhone 6S screen will help you save more money.
★ Safter and easier：
● The iPhone 6S screen assembly includes LCD display, touch screen and frame, making DIY repairs easier.
● Replacing the whole Apple 6S screen assembly with front panel rather than a single glass is with less work.
●The 6S 3D touch panel has already attached to the screen, so you don’t need to pry it off the old, broken screen and attach it to the new screen part.
★ Avoid further damage:
● The Apple iPhone 6S touch screen assembly comes with the frame containing the clips that secure the 6S display to the body of the iPhone, so you don’t need to pry the old frame off the cracked screen and attach it to the new 6S display and it will help you avoid further damage to the iPhone.
● Install the iPhone 6S screen assemble with frame would protect your beloved phone from additional damage.
Screen Repair Tips:
● The iPhone 6S screen assemble replacement part you choose should be original grade quality, 100% factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● You’d better test the functionality of the new iPhone 6S touch screen, front panel, flex cable and LCD components.
● To fix the cracked Apple 6S screen properly, you should be instructed by a qualified person.
● Installing the iPhone 6S screen replacement should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● During the installation, you should handle carefully to avoid any damage to the finger print scanner function.
The following tutorial of iPhone 6S LCD display assembly replacement is for your reference.
Step 1: Remember to power off your iPhone 6S and take out your SIM card.
Step 2: Unscrew the two pentalobe screws at the bottom of the 6S with a screwdriver.
Step 3: Separate the 6S display assembly from the rest of the body.
Step 4: Unscrew the four screws securing the metal protection cover.
Step 5: Disconnect the flex cable ribbon connectors with the spudger and release them.
Step 6: Now the iPhone 6S display assembly comes free.
Step 7: Remove the iPhone bracket, speaker and the FaceTime camera step by step.
Step 8: Remove the iPhone LCD shield plate covering the 6S 3D touch display assembly.
Step 9: Extract the iPhone 6S home button assembly step by step.
Step 10: The disassembly of iPhone 6S LCD and touch screen assembly is entirely finished. It the time you take a new 6S display assembly for replacement. Assemble it in reversal.
Check the details of How to Repair a Cracked iPhone 6S Screen or Display.