Reviews on replacing a broken Samsung Galaxy Note 5 middle frame with replacement part
– Parts Repair Descriptions
Repairability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked, broken or shattered Samsung Galaxy Note 5 middle frame
Version: Samsung Galaxy Note 5
DIY Repair Evaluation:
Is it difficult to DIY fix damaged or broken Galaxy Note 5 middle frame or rear housing part?
If you acquire DIY repair smartphone skills, repairing a broken Note 5 middle frame part is a kind of easy job for you. You only need to purchase a new Samsung Note5 rear housing part from the Internet and follow the instruction and Video tutorial to step-by-step replace the broken middle frame. DIY repair damaged Note 5 frame can help you save money, but it might cause damage to your phone if you handle it incorrectly. Therefore, we highly recommend you change the broken Galaxy Note 5 rear frame part under the instructions of a qualified person.
Middle Frame Repair Tips:
● The Samsung Note 5 middle frame replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● The new Galaxy Note 5 rear housing replacement part should fix the broken or scratched middle frame problem.
● Fix the cracked Note 5 middle frame should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
● Replace the Samsung Note 5 middle frame replacement part for broken or damaged rear housing repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following repair tutorial of fixing broken or shattered Samsung Galaxy Note 5 middle frame or rear housing with replacement part step-by-step is for your reference.
Required Tools: Heat gun or hair drier, Spudger, Screwdriver, Plastic Opening Tools, Eject Pin, screen suction cup tool and prying tool
Required Part: A new Samsung Note 5 rear housing or middle frame replacement part
Step 1: Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and remove the SIM card tray.
Step 2: Release the Galaxy Note 5 S pen.
Step 3: Heat up the Galaxy Note 5 back cover or battery door to start broken middle frame repair.
Step 4: Release the Galaxy Note 5 battery door or back panel now.
Step 5: Undo the 20 screws installed on the Galaxy Note 5.
Step 6: Separate the Galaxy Note 5 middle frame from the screen assembly.
Step 7: Replace the broken Note 5 middle frame with a new replacement part and assemble your phone.
You can check out the details of Galaxy Note 5 broken or cracked middle frame or panel repair on