Reviews on replacing a broken Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LCD and touch screen assembly for screen replacement repair
Reparability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LCD and touch screen assembly
– Samsung Galaxy Note 5
● Note 5 LCD and touch screen assembly
– LCD display
– Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Multi-touch Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Tips: The new Galaxy Note5 screen replacement should include the above-mentioned components.
● Optional Color: Black, Gold
● Screen size: 5.7 inches (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)
● Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
● It is economical to DIY repair your Samsung Note 5 display or screen that is cracked, broken or shattered.
★ Safer and easier：
●Both touch screen digitizer and LCD display are factory fused together to be the Galaxy Note5 screen assembly. Therefore, replacing the whole Note 5 screen assembly rather than a single LCD or touch screen is safer with less work.
★ Avoid further damage:
● Removing the Note 5 glass from the cracked screen and attaching a new glass replacement part to the device are a tough work and require special repairing tool, for the Samsung Note5 glass is firmly attached to the touch screen assembly.
● Changing only the front glass would cause possible damages to your expensive smartphone and you may spend exact money on more components. Therefore, installing the new Samsung Note 5 screen assembly replacement would prevent your beloved handset from further damage.
Screen Repair Tips:
●The GalaxyNote5 screen replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● The new Samsung Note 5 touch screen digitizer replacement part will fix the screen problem that the broken glass or screen does not respond to your touch accurately, while the new LCD replacement will fix the Galaxy Note 5 image issues, like dead pixels, blank screen, lines or water marks etc. You’d better test the functionality of the new Samsung Note 5 screen before replacement to make sure it can solve your Note5 screen issues.
●Fix the cracked Galaxy Note5 screen should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
● Replace the broken Samsung Note 5 screen replacement part for screen repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following tutorial of fixing broken Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with screen replacement for display repair step-by-step is for your reference.
Required Tools: Heat gun, Spudger, Tweezers, Phillips #000 Screwdriver, Plastic Opening Tools, Eject Pin, Tweezers, screen suction cup tool and prying tool
Required Part: A new Samsung screen replacement – the Galaxy Note 5 LCD and touch screen assembly
Step 1: Remember to power off your Galaxy Note 5 and take out your SIM card tray.
Step 2: Remove the Samsung Note 5 S pen
Step 3: Start the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 screen repair by heating the back cover.
Step 4: The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 back cover comes free now.
Step 5: Unscrew the 20 screws securing the Note 5 screen assembly and middle frame.
Step 6: With the screws out, now separate the Samsung Note 5 LCD display assembly from the rear housing
Step 7: Remove the Samsung Galaxy Note5 motherboard.
Step 8: Release the Galaxy Note5 vibrating motor and ear speaker assembly.
Step 9: Remove the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 battery.
Step 10: Separate the Note 5 LCD screen assembly from the frame.
Step 11: Replace the Galaxy Note 5 display or screen cracked, broken or shattered with the new screen replacement part. Reassemble all the components in reversal.