Reviews on replacing a broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ LCD and touch screen assembly for screen repair
Reparability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the shattered or cracked Samsung Edge Plus or Galaxy S6 Edge+ LCD and touch screen assembly
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ SM-G928T (T-Mobile)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ SM-G928I (Australia)
● Galaxy S6 plus LCD and touch screen assembly
– LCD display
– Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Multi-touch Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Tips: The new galaxy s6 edge+ screen replacement should include the above-mentioned components.
● Color: Black, Gold
● Screen size: 5.7 inches (~75.6% screen-to-body ratio)
● Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
● Design: Curved edge screen
● It can help you save money by DIY repair your shattered, broken and cracked Samsung s6 edge+ display or screen.
★ Safer and easier：
● Replacing the whole galaxy s6 plus screen assembly rather than a single LCD display or touch screen is safer with less work, for the s6 edge+ LCD and touch screen are hermetically fused.
★ Avoid further damage:
● The Samsung S6 edge plus front glass is firmly attached to the s6 edge+ screen, so removing the glass without destroying the device is impossible. If you want to take risky to challenge the tough work by removing the glass, you may need special repairing tool. What’s more, it would cause possible damages to your expensive Samsung s6 plus and you may spend exact money on more components.
● Install the new Samsung S6 Edge+ LCD and screen assembly would prevent your beloved handset from further damage.
Screen Repair Tips:
●The S6 Edge+ screen replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● The new Samsung edge plus touch screen should fix the unresponsive touchscreen problems, and the S6 edge+ LCD screen should solve the lines, dead pixels, or water marks display problems. You’d better test the functionality of the new Samsung S6 Edge Plus + screen before replacement.
● Fixing the s6 edge+ screen broken should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
● Replace the cracked or shattered Samsung galaxy s6 plus screen replacement part for screen repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following tutorial of fix broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus with replacement for screen repair step-by-step is for your reference.
Required Tools: Plastic Opening Tools, Screwdriver, Spudger, Tweezers, screen suction cup tool and Case opening tools, heat gun or hair dryer
Required Part: A new Samsung edge+ screen replacement – the Galaxy s6 plus LCD and touch screen assembly
Step 1: Power off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Step 2: Make sure your Samsung edge+ SIM card tray was taken out.
Step 3: Dispatch the Galaxy S6 Plus back glass cover.
Step 4: Unscrew the 18 screws to remove the S6 Edge+ middle frame.
Step 5: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus rear panel.
Step 6: Disconnect several connectors on the Samsung S6 Edge+ motherboard.
Step 7: Remove the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus motherboard.
Step 8: Remove the Samsung Edge Plus battery.
Step 9: Release the related Galaxy S6 Edge Plus components from the front housing.
Step 10: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus charging port part if you can. (It’s risky)
Step 11: The Galaxy S6 Edge+ screen broken with frame is separated and now you can replace it with a new Samsung S6 Edge+ screen replacement.
Note: If you want to replace the cracked or shattered S6 Edge+ screen without the front housing part, you should pry up the Galaxy S6 display frame.
You can the details of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ broken, cracked or shattered screen repair on How to Fix cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ screen with replacement step by step.