Reviews on replacing a broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus camera with replacement part
– Parts Repair Descriptions
Reparability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the damaged or broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ camera
Version: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Edge+)
DIY Repair Evaluation:
Is it difficult to handle DIY repair broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ camera?
If you acquire some skills of DIY repairing Samsung Galaxy series smartphone, replacing the broken S6 Edge plus cameras with new replacements is not much difficulty for you. You can follow the tutorials or YouTube video below to step-by-step change the broken edge+ camera. DIY repair damaged S6 Edge plus camera can help you save money, but it might cause damage to your phone if you handle it incorrectly. Therefore, we highly recommend you change the broken Galaxy S6 edge+ front or rear facing camera under the instructions of a qualified person.
Camera Repair Tips:
● The Galaxy S6 Edge Plus front facing camera or rear facing camera replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● The new Samsung S6 Edge+ camera replacement part should fix the broken or damaged camera problem.
● Fix the damaged S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ camera should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
● Replace the Galaxy s6 edge+ camera replacement part for broken camera repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following repair tutorial of fixing damaged or broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ or Edge Plus camera with replacement part is for your reference.
Required Tools: Plastic Opening Tools, Screwdriver, Spudger, Tweezers, screen suction cup tool and Case opening tools, heat gun or hair drier
Step 1: Power off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Step 2: Take out the S6 edge plus SIM card tray.
Step 3: Remove the S6 Edge+ back glass cover.
Step 4: Unscrew the 18 screws installed in the Samsung S6 Edge plus middle frame.
Step 5: Remove the Samsung S6+ Plus rear panel.
Step 6: Disconnect several connectors on the Galaxy S6 Edge plus motherboard.
Step 7: Release the S6 Edge Plus motherboard.
Step 8: Remove the broken or damaged Galaxy S6 Edge+ cameras.
Step 9: Replace the broken S6 Edge+ camera with a new replacement.
You can check out the details of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Edge+) front facing or rear facing camera repair tutorial on