Reviews on replacing a broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ or Edge Plus middle frame with replacement part
– Parts Repair Descriptions
Reparability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked, broken or shattered Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Edge+) middle frame
Version: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Edge+)
DIY Repair Evaluation:
Is it difficult to DIY fix cracked, broken or damaged Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus rear housing or middle frame part?
To change broken or damage Galaxy S6 Edge Plus middle frame, you need to get into the phone by dispatching the back cover. Tearing down the S6 edge+ back glass cover is necessary and it is the most difficult part during the repair process, for the back glass of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is firmly attached to its rear frame with strongly sticky glue. However, if you acquire some skills on Samsung Galaxy smartphone repair and handle carefully and gently in the whole process, fixing the broken S6 edge+ middle frame with new replacement part is not much difficulty for you. Anyway, replacing the damaged or broken Samsung S6 Edge+ middle frame or rear housing under the instructions of a qualified person is highly recommend.
Middle Frame Repair Tips:
● The Samsung S6 Edge Plus middle frame replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● The new Galaxy S6 Edge+ rear panel replacement part should fix the broken or scratched rear housing problem.
● Fix the cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ middle frame should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
● Replace the damaged Galaxy S6 Edge+ rear housing replacement part for frame repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following repair tutorial of fixing broken, scratched or shattered Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ or Edge Plus with replacement part is for your reference.
Required Tools: Heat gun or hair drier, Spudger, Screwdriver, Plastic Opening Tools, Eject Pin, screen suction cup tool and prying tool
Required Part: A new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or Edge+ rear housing or middle frame replacement part
Step 1: Power off your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Step 2: Take out the S6 Edge+ SIM card tray.
Step 3: Heat up the Samsung S6 Edge Plus back glass cover to loosen the adhesive.
Step 4: Remove the Galaxy Edge+ back cover or battery door.
Step 5: Undo the 18 screws installed in the Samsung S6 Edge+.
Step 6: Separate the S6 Edge plus middle frame from the screen assembly.
Step 7: Replace the broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ middle frame with a new replacement part.
You can check out the details of broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (Edge+) front frame repair on