Reviews on replacing a broken, shattered or cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 LCD and touch screen assembly for screen repair
Reparability Score: 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 LCD and touch screen assembly
– Samsung Galaxy S6
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F (Global)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920A (AT&T)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920T (T-Mobile)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920R (US Cellular)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920V (Verizon)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P (Sprint)
● S6 LCD and touch screen assembly
– LCD display
– Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Multi-touch Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Tips: The new Galaxy S6 screen replacement part should include the above-mentioned components.
● Optional Color: White, Black and Sapphire
● Screen size: 5.1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
● Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
● DIY fix your cracked Galaxy S6 display for screen repair can help you save more money.
★ Safer and easier：
● Replacing the whole Galaxy S6 screen assembly rather than a single glass is safer with less work, for the Samsung galaxy S6 LCD and touch screen is hermetically attached.
● Avoid further damage:
Removing your Samsung S6 display front glass without destroying your phone is difficult, and it also requires special repairing tool. You may spend exact money on more components, if possible damages are caused to your expensive Galaxy S6 during the glass disassembly. Therefore, replacing the broken Samsung S6 screen with a new galaxy s6 display assembly replacement part with front glass would prevent your beloved handset from further damage.
Screen Repair Tips:
●The S6 screen replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
●The new galaxy s6 touch screen digitizer is supposed to fix the broken or malfunctioning screen problems that the screen does not respond to touch accurately or fails to respond. The new Galaxy s6 LCD display should solve the image issues, such as dead pixel, blank screen, color distortion, water marks and vertical line. You’d better test the functionality of the new Samsung S6 screen before replacement to make sure it functions well.
● Fixing the cracked Galaxy S6 screen should be under the professional guidance of a qualified person.
●Replace the Samsung S6 screen replacement part for screen repair should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following tutorial of fix broken Samsung Galaxy S6 with replacement for screen repair step-by-step is for your reference.
Step 1: Power off your Galaxy S6 and take out the SIM card.
Step 2: Dispatch the Samsung Galaxy S6 back cover.
Step 3: Peel up the Galaxy S6 adhesive to find the screws and remove them.
Step 4: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 rear panel.
Step 5: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 battery.
Step 6: Disconnect several connectors on the Samsung S6 Edge motherboard.
Step 7: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 motherboard.
Step 8: Release the related Galaxy S6 components from the front housing.
Step 9: Remove the Samsung Galaxy S6 charging port part.
Step 10: The Samsung Galaxy S6 screen assembly with frame is separated and replace it with a new S6 screen replacement.