Descriptions of Repairing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge LCD and Touch Screen Assembly with Frame
Reparability Score: 3 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair)
Replacing Part: the cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge LCD and Touch Screen Assembly with Front Housing
– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
– Samsung SM-G925P (Sprint)
– Samsung SM-G925A (AT&T)
– Samsung SM-G925V (Verizon)
– Samsung SM-G925T (T-Mobile)
– Samsung SM-G925R4 (US Cellular)
● S6 Edge LCD and touch screen assembly
– LCD display
– Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Multi-touch Corning Gorilla Glass 4 -TouchWiz UI
● Front frame/front housing
● Modular home button
● Ear speaker mesh cover
Tips: The new S6 Edge screen replacement should include the above-mentioned components.
● Color: Black Sapphire
● Screen size: 5.1 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
● Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
● DIY repair your cracked Samsung S6 Edge screen will help you save more money.
★ Safer and easier：
● Replacing the whole S6 Edge screen assembly with frame rather than a single glass is safer with less work, for the Samsung galaxy S6 Edge LCD and touch screen is hermetically attached.
● The S6 frame and home button parts have already attached to the screen, so you don’t need to pry these small components off the old, broken screen and attach them to the new screen part.
● Avoid further damage:
Prying the Edge S6 front housing off the cracked screen and attach it to the new screen is a tough work and requires special repairing tool. What’s more, it would cause possible damages to your expensive device and you may spend exact money on more components.
● Install the Samsung S6 Edge screen assemble with frame would prevent your beloved handset from further damage.
★ Get more new parts:
● When you get this new S6 Edge screen assembly, you also get the new parts: frame/front housing and home button.
Screen Repair Tips:
●The S6 Edge screen replacement part you choose should be OEM/original, factory tested and brand new or A grade.
● You’d better test the functionality of the new Samsung S6 Edge screen before replacement.
● Fixing the cracked S6 Edge screen should be in the professional guidance of a qualified person.
●Repairing the Samsung S6 Edge screen replacement should be in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
The following tutorial of Samsung S6 Edge screen replacement is for your reference.
Step 1: Dispatch the Galaxy S6 Edge back cover.
Step 2: Remove the Galaxy S6 Edge battery door.
Step 3: Popping out the S6 Edge SIM card tray.
Step 4: Uninstall the 13 screws of Galaxy S6 Edge rear housing part.
Step 5: Separate the midframe before poping out the S6 Edge battery.
Step 6: Disconnect several connectors on the Samsung S6 Edge motherboard.
Step 7: Release the S6 Edge main camera and the two antennas from the main board.
Step 8: Remove the S6 Edge motherboard.
Step 9: Release the S6 Edge ear speaker assembly from the front housing.
Step 10: Remove the S6 Edge battery
Step 11: Remove the S6 Edge lightning-fast Micro-B USB port
Step 12: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge screen assembly with front housing is separated.
Step 13: Replace the S6 Edge screen assembly with frame with a new one.
Check out the details of How to Fix a Cracked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen